Dear Frontier Families,
Frontier Schools is excited to host a vaccine clinic for all community members ages 12 and up! Please read on for more details and click the link below to register. On June 7th , you will receive a follow-up email with instructions you should follow to get your vaccine on Tuesday, June 8th.
To register, visit https://forms.gle/
Vaccines are by appointment only and must be reserved by completing the form at the link above. Appointments will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. Registration will close at 9 AM on June 7, 2021 or at the time that all available appointments and waitlist spots are filled, whichever occurs earlier.
- All community members age 12
- You do not need to be a Frontier student or otherwise affiliated with Frontier Schools to participate
Tuesday, June 8th (second dose: Tuesday, June 29th)
9:00am – 1:00pm
Frontier STEM High School - 6455 East Commerce Ave. Kansas City, MO 64120
What to Bring/Wear:
- Form of ID (if age 18 or older)
- A parent/guardian (if age 12-17)
- Insurance card (bring if you have insurance; insurance is not required to get the vaccine and there is no cost regardless of whether you have insurance.)
- Wear your mask and clothing that will allow you to get the vaccine in the muscle of your shoulder.
- The Pfizer vaccine will be administered at this clinic.
- The vaccine is administered as a 2-dose series, 3 weeks apart, into the muscle of the shoulder.
- Children ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Children ages 11 and under are not yet eligible for the vaccine.
- You must commit to receiving the second dose on June 28th.
- The second dose will be administered at the same location and appointment time as your first dose.
- The clinic will be administered by medical professionals from Truman Medical Center/University Health and Children's Mercy Hospital.
On the day of your vaccine:
- Enter the Frontier STEM High School property and park in the lot.
- Walk into the Gymnasium.
- Complete the registration and receive your vaccine.
- Wait 15 minutes for observation.
Appointments are filling up quickly and availability is limited!