Frontier Schools' vaccine clinic for the second dose will be held on Tuesday, June 29th, from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm inside STEM High School's gymnasium! Please see below for more information.
- All community members age 12 and up
- You do not need to be a Frontier student or otherwise affiliated with Frontier Schools to participate
What to Bring/Wear:
- Form of ID (if age 18 or older)
- A parent/guardian (if age 12-17)
- Insurance card (bring if you have insurance; insurance is not required to get the vaccine and there is no cost regardless of whether you have insurance)
- Wear your mask and clothing that will allow you to get the vaccine in the muscle of your shoulder.
- The Pfizer vaccine will be administered at this clinic.
- The vaccine will be administered to the muscle of the shoulder.
Children ages 12-17 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
*Children ages 11 and under are not yet eligible for the vaccine.
- The clinic will be administered by medical professionals from Truman Medical Center/University Health and Children's Mercy Hospital.
On the Day of Your Vaccine:
- Enter the Frontier STEM High School property and park in the lot.
- Walk into the Gymnasium.
- Complete the registration and receive your vaccine.
- Wait 15 minutes for observation.